CCFOUND Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its seat in Wrocław (50-203), ul. Romana Dmowskiego 3/9, Poland, for which the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, keeps registration files under the KRS number: 0000841288, NIP [tax identification number] 8982257666, REGON [national business registry number] 386055341, share capital: PLN 5,000.00.
- CCFOUND LIMITED with its registered office at: Office 1204, Tiffany Tower, Al Thanyah Fifth, P.O. Box 487301 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, entered into the register under the number: ICC20210420;
- C C FOUND Education & Training Computer Software with its registered office at: Marina Plaza 1302, Al Marsa, P.O. Box 283 691 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, license number: 952117.
- We invite you to read the following document on the protection of privacy and the manner to process personal data on the ccfound.com Website.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018. (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and the Act on Providing Electronic Services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219 as amended).
The Administrator of Personal Data is the Website Service Provider:
CCFOUND sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered seat in Wrocław
address: Dmowskiego 3/9, 50-203 Wrocław
II. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING?
Personal data is processed for the purposes of:
- receiving the newsletter (legal basis: Article 6 par.1 point a GDPR),
- performance of the Agreement or taking action at the data subject request before the Agreement conclusion (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- handling claims and complaints (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- conclusion and performance of the Agreement, including the performance of individual services (Article 6 par.1 point b GDPR),
- sending to the User the system messages or notifications (Article 6 par.1 point f GDPR),
- compiling the statistics related to the User activities on the Website (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR),
- inquires responding (Article 6 par.1 point f GDPR),
- storing documentation or archiving for the purposes of investigating, processing or resolving claims (Article 6 par.1 point f of the GDPR).
III. HOW DO WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATA?
We collect personal data directly from the Users.
We may collect personal data indirectly only during Registration - if the Website User sends an invitation to a third party. In this case, the User provides the e-mail address of the person to whom the invitation is then sent. This person should confirm their willingness to register and fill in its personal data.
IV. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS AND FOR HOW LONG?
- you browse the Website: IP address (for static purposes), cookies.
We store data until cookies expire.
- you contact us with the contact form: the data and the IP address you provide
We store the data for 36 months or longer if it is necessary to investigate, process or defend legal claims.
- you submit a claim or complaint: the data contained in the document. We store data for the period of time required by law for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims. The complaint is processed up to 14 days.
- you order paid Services: data necessary to provide the Service. If it is access to content, we do not process more data than related to the payment process. Payment service is provided by the payment operator. Card data is not processed by the Service Provider. In case of the stationary training services or other services provided outside the Website, we process the data necessary to use the Service. The data is processed for the duration of the Service and after this period for the time necessary to investigate, process or defend legal claims - including accounting, legal and IT services.
- you receive the newsletter: e-mail address. You can withdraw your consent and unsubscribe the newsletter by clicking unsubscribing directly in each e-mail sent. If you cancel your subscription, we will only process information about when you subscribed the newsletter and when you unsubscribed it (your IP address will be saved in both cases). ATTENTION: The newsletter is not system messages sent by the Service Provider informing about alerts or other important notifications related to the User Service or Services.
- you receive system messages or notifications: username, e-mail address. If the Account is deleted, no notifications and/or system messages will be sent. However, the data will be processed for archiving purposes for a period of up to 36 months or longer (if it is necessary for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims).
- we keep records or archive for the purposes of investigating, processing or resolving claims: data necessary for the process. Removal occurs after the process has been completed.
If we write that we store data for a period of time required by law for the purposes of investigating, processing or defending legal claims, we mean a period of time indicated by law as the required term.
V. WHAT NOTIFICATIONS AND SYSTEM MESSAGES DO WE SEND?
The Website may send notifications (so-called web push notifications) if you agree to this from the browser level. In this case, you will receive notifications visible from your device.
The website may send notifications visible after logging in. The user can set the frequency of information sending. Messages can be sent once a day, once a week or can be turned off. By default, notification sending is turned off and the user is asked to select frequency settings.
The Service Provider may send system messages to the User's e-mail address. These messages are sent if necessary and relate to messages related to the Website.
VII. WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH?
The recipients of data can be only authorised employees of the Service Provider or associates providing services related to customer service or IT support or accounting or legal services.
VII. OUR RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Every person to whom the data refers has the right of access to the data, rectification, updating, transfer, deletion or restriction of the processing, the right to object, the right to withdraw the consent given at any time (whereby withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to withdrawal), the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. In order to exercise the rights, an appropriate request should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by traditional mail to the address: CCFOUND Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. ul. Dmowskiego 3/9, 50-203 Wrocław. We will consider your application immediately, though not later than within 1 month of receiving the request from the User. However, if it is not possible to process the request within the indicated time limit, e.g. due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests, we reserve the right to extend the time limit for processing the request, though not longer than 2 months. We will inform you by e-mail about a possible need to extend the deadline for processing your request.
Cookies are transmitted to web browsers and then stored in the device memory and read by the server each time you connect to the website. Cookies do not contain any information enabling third parties to know your personal data or to contact you via e.g. e-mail or phone. We also point out that saving cookies does not allow us nor unauthorised persons to access your private device.
What types of cookies do we process?
Google Analytics is a Google analytical tool that helps the website and application owners understand how the users use them. The tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate reports with statistics of the site use. The data collected does not identify individual users. The main type of cookie used by Google Analytics is "_ga".
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, the data collected by Google Analytics may also help, with some cookies described above, to display more relevant ads on Google services (e.g. Google search engine) and across the entire network.
Learn more about Google Analytics cookies and privacy protection.
How can I disable cookies?
You decide on the cookies processing by using your browser settings. If you do not want cookies to be processed, you can turn them off (to do this, select the appropriate privacy options in your browser). You can delete cookies from your browser at any time.
Disabling cookies in your web browser may affect the way the Website content is displayed.
X. What personal data is transferred outside the European Economic Area?
Mailchimp cookies are transmitted to the United States of America (USA) and include: e-mail address, IP address, date and time of each contact related to each opening and clicking an e-mail campaign from a newsletter message. Both the Service Provider and The Rocket Science Group LLC have access to this data.
XI. How can you contact us?
All inquiries regarding the data processing method should be send to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I. DATA PROCESSING
With the transfer of data from the User to the Service Provider, in the scope of using the Website, the User agrees to place his/her personal data in the Service Provider's base and to process them for the purposes of Service provision pursuant hereto.
The Controller of Personal Data is:
- CCFOUND LIMITED with registered office at Office 1204, Tiffany Tower, Al Thanyah Fifth, P.O. Box 487301 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, registered under number: ICC20210420;
- C C FOUND Education & Training Computer Software whose registered office is at Marina Plaza 1302, Al Marsa, P.O. Box 283 691 Dubai, United Arab Emirates, licensed number: 952117.
Contact with the Controller is available at: email@example.com.
II. RESPECT FOR PRIVACY
The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure that personal data are processed with the greatest respect for the privacy of the data provider and with the utmost care for the security of the processed personal data, and in particular ensures to take all legal measures to safeguard the personal data collections.
III. APPLIED MEASURES
The Service Provider represents to apply technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate for the risks and a category of protected data, and in particular to protect data against unauthorized sharing, processing as a violation of law and against their loss, damage or destruction.
IV. PROCESSING SCOPE AND PURPOSE
The Service Provider processes personal data of the User with the purpose of:
- establishing, changing, executing or terminating the agreed relationship between the Service Provider and the User;
- fulfilling legal duties of the Controller;
- marketing and advertising the Services, as well as sending commercial information;
- using ICT end devices and automatic trigger systems for marketing purposes;
- DATA PROFILING
Processing personal data includes profiling the Users according to their behavior, interests, payment credibility and purchase preferences. Based on profiling, a specific content is conveyed to the Users, which potentially may interest them.
V. DATA SHARING
To execute the Agreement, the Controller may disclose collected personal data with the entities including: employees, associates, delivery service, online payment system operators, entities providing operating, legal, accounting and IT services for the Service Provider, as well as entities personally or financially associated with the Service Provider. In such cases the volume of disclosed information is limited to necessary minimum.
VI. WEBSITE TRAFFIC ANALYSES
The Service Provider represents that it is allowed to use tools designed to analyze traffic within the Website such as Google Analytics and other similar. In particular, the Service Provider has the right to collect information on the User's activity and behavior, such as visiting the Website and using the Services. The Service Provider uses the data to research the market and traffic on the Website, as well as to create statistics, in particular, to assess the interest in the posted content, as well as to improve the Website and fulfill obligations in the scope of counteracting money laundering and terrorist financing. The collected data shall be processed in an anonymous manner and used only for statistical purposes or to ensure proper use of the Website.
VII. SERVICE USE TERMINATION
Upon termination of the Agreement by the User, the Service Provider shall not process personal data of the User except for:
- representations made by the User hereon;
- advertising, market research and behavior purposes to improve the quality of the provided services;
- explanation of circumstances contrary hereto or the right to use the Website or the Services provided within the Website;
- authorized for processing under the agreement or separate provisions of law.
VIII. USER RIGHTS
IX. SCOPE OF DATA
The Service Provider processes or may process personal data of the User, appropriately to the data provided by the User, in particular including identification and contact data.
X. WEBSITE BROWSING
Browsing the Website does not require the User to provide personal data, unless the access to a particular content or services is conditional upon the data provision.
XI. DATA PROCESSING RULES
The Service Provider shall comply with the following rules for the processing of personal data:
- recording collected personal data only on such storage media that are protected against third party access;
- reporting collections of personal data or appointing persons who shall perform the required duties as such;
- performing personal data security surveillance throughout the whole term during which they are possessed to ensure in particular protection against unauthorized access, damage, destruction or loss;
- sharing personal data to competent authorities under applicable law;
- preserving the confidentiality of personal data.
- The personal data processed by the Service Provider are not shared in a form that allows user identification of any kind, unless the User has given a consent or if the obligation to disclose such information is based on applicable law.
The Service Provider may use the following types of cookies on the Website and Application:
- temporary, which are removed after leaving the Website or after turning a web browser off;
- permanent that are stored on the User's end device for unspecified period of time, or until the User manually deletes them;
- statistical, which track traffic on the Website;
- functional, allowing personalization of the site in relation to the User;
- advertising, which allow to provide the User with the content adjusted to his/her personal preferences;
- obligatory and safety, which regard safety keeping rules within the Website and authentication rules.
Purposes of Using
- to optimize and increase efficiency and quality of the Services;
- to configure features available within the Website and Application correctly;
- to personalize displayed contents and adjust advertisements to visitors of the Website and Application;
- after logging in, to maintain the User’s sessions on the Website and Application so the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage;
- to keep safety and reliability of the Website and Application;
- to collect and use general and publicly available statical data through analytical tools.
To ensure the highest quality, cookies are analyzed to determine which subpages are visited the most, which browsers are used by visitors and whether the Website structure is free of errors.
Cooperation with Entities
Cookies stored on the User's end device may be used by other entities that affect the quality of the provided Services. The User may change own cookie settings at any time by specifying the conditions of storing and granting access to cookies on the User’s device. The User is allowed to change the settings referred hereinabove by using the settings of the web browser or by configuring the Services. These settings may be changed in a way to block automatic cookies activity in a web browser or to inform the User of placing a cookie on the User’s device.
The User is allowed to remove cookies at any time by using the settings available in the used web browser. Restricting or blocking cookies via the web browser used shall not make it impossible for the Users to participate in the Website, however, this may cause difficulties or irregularities in the Website operation for which the Service Provider is not liable. It is recommended to use software that enables cookies operation.